Private Duty Home Support and Health Care Services
Supportive Care and Professional Services
- All Staff is Bonded and Insured.
- All non-professional staff received training through our RN supervised Certifed Home Health Aide training program prior to placememt in the home.
- Homemakers/Companions: Trained non-professional will provide companionship activities to individuals who wish a comfort and caring atmosphere. Activities include hands on assistance with;
Personal hygiene, Bathing, Dressing
Reading, Conversation, Games, Music, Art, or any activity your loved one enjoys. And homemakers may escort your loved one to various activities such as medical appointments, shopping, trips, etc.
- Nurse Assistants: A higher trained non-professional will assist individuals and families with all activities listed above as well as specialized treatments;
Wound care, ostomy care, etc. that may be ordered by your physician.
Checking blood pressure, pulse, temperatures.
- Nurses (RN's, LPN's): Professional staff who provide medical care to clients on an intermittent or continuous basis, which may consist of;
Medication preparation and administration of oral and injectable medicines
Blood pressure monitoring and regulation
Blood glucose monitoring
Ostomy and wound care instruction
Physical assessments or specialized treatments ordered by a physician.
- We teach clients about their disease and how to manage their care at home. With our Library of Educational Resources, Books, and Videos clients and families can take charge of the care they provide to loved ones.
- Call 1-866-539-7515 for your Free Educational Resource Material.
Remember, "We ensure the safe living of your loved one.”